Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found front brake pads for the Ascent other than the rather expensive Subaru OEM pads? I look at auto parts online they all have rear pads but not front ones. I don’t need them now but it is nice to know there are reasonably priced alternatives out there for when I need them.

I assume the rear pads are the same as another Subaru model so they are out there.

·
Administrator
11,108 Posts
Has anyone found front brake pads for the Ascent other than the rather expensive Subaru OEM pads? I look at auto parts online they all have rear pads but not front ones. I don’t need them now but it is nice to know there are reasonably priced alternatives out there for when I need them.

I assume the rear pads are the same as another Subaru model so they are out there.
Rear pads haven't changed, but front pads did. There's only one aftermarket company that sells both, but, considering that something changed on the front pads, I don't know if I'd get pads from them yet. Others will be coming out with aftermarket front pads soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts