Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED AND REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE x2

These have been out there for a while now and are still available. I am tired of tripping over them in the garage and want to get rid of them badly. I've reduced the price for the regular mats to FREE but whoever wants them has to pay shipping.

I've got them in boxes ready to go and estimated shipping for the continental US is around $25 for the regular mats. Shipping outside the US is $$$ and probably not worth it.

DM me and we can continue over email.

--
I bought new mats for my Ascent as soon as I bought it and the old ones are just taking up room in the garage. I am very eager to get rid of them and have priced accordingly.

The rubber mats (3-row captains chairs) are used but only for about a week before I got new ones. LIKE NEW CONDITION - $60 $20 OBO SOLD!!!

The regular floor mats are still in the bags. BRAND NEW CONDITION - FREE BUT BUYER PAYS SHIPPING

Local pickup in Lexington, KY or am willing to ship at buyer's expense. Flip them, use them, I don't care but they have to get out of my house. PM me and then we can continue over email.

Tire Automotive tire Automotive wheel system Grass Soil

·
Administrator
11,133 Posts
NOTE:

These fit the 2019-2021 Ascents (not just 2020)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.