Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eastside Subaru in Kirkland, WA emailed me and said they are able to sell me a Touring at invoice price. Is that a good deal? The only downside is that it needs to be ordered and not one already on their lot. To me, that's not a deal-breaker as I'm not in a rush. Thoughts?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Eastside Subaru in Kirkland, WA emailed me and said they are able to sell me a Touring at invoice price. Is that a good deal? The only downside is that it needs to be ordered and not one already on their lot. To me, that's not a deal-breaker as I'm not in a rush. Thoughts?
Jump on it-just don't buy any add ons warranties of any sort-You can buy them after the sale from Luke at Stamford Subaru-but i would order the Ascent and get a firm price in writing. Good Luck !!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just ordered an Ascent from Eastside using VIP pricing (invoice -2% but you need to be a member of an organization that qualifies for VIP). Invoice is just a bit over that and based on my shopping represents a very good deal. I emailed Carter (no reply at all), Michael's (refused VIP), and Auburn (agreed to VIP).

·
Registered
23 Posts
I ordered mine from Walker Renton, who at the time back in August, were the only ones that sold me the Ascent below MSRP, everyone else refused to go lower than that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.