Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eastside Subaru in Kirkland, WA emailed me and said they are able to sell me a Touring at invoice price. Is that a good deal? The only downside is that it needs to be ordered and not one already on their lot. To me, that's not a deal-breaker as I'm not in a rush. Thoughts?

· Registered
108 Posts
Eastside Subaru in Kirkland, WA emailed me and said they are able to sell me a Touring at invoice price. Is that a good deal? The only downside is that it needs to be ordered and not one already on their lot. To me, that's not a deal-breaker as I'm not in a rush. Thoughts?
Jump on it-just don't buy any add ons warranties of any sort-You can buy them after the sale from Luke at Stamford Subaru-but i would order the Ascent and get a firm price in writing. Good Luck !!!

· Registered
20 Posts
I just ordered an Ascent from Eastside using VIP pricing (invoice -2% but you need to be a member of an organization that qualifies for VIP). Invoice is just a bit over that and based on my shopping represents a very good deal. I emailed Carter (no reply at all), Michael's (refused VIP), and Auburn (agreed to VIP).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.