Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am fairly new here. I have posted a few things. I have a general question about this forum format. How do I search the forums? I see the search bar at the top right of the page, but that seems to be a general web search...is there a way to just search the forums specifically for topics? Hopefully I am just missing something fairly obvious.

Thanks, CJ

Happy Ascenting!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hey all, I am fairly new here. I have posted a few things. I have a general question about this forum format. How do I search the forums? I see the search bar at the top right of the page, but that seems to be a general web search...is there a way to just search the forums specifically for topics? Hopefully I am just missing something fairly obvious.

Thanks, CJ

Happy Ascenting!
It's not just a general web search, it is a custom web search of only this website. Try it. Yes, it's not as customizable as other forum searches, but it is more than just a general web search.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not just a general web search, it is a custom web search of only this website. Try it. Yes, it's not as customizable as other forum searches, but it is more than just a general web search.
Yup, I see it now. I just wasn't scrolling down far enough. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts