Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the best convenience food in your area where you can also get gas?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Casey's General Store and their Pizza

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,854 Posts
Reactions: packduckrock1

·
Registered
918 Posts
Not in my area but when we were in Hawaii the Circle K there had really good meals! :D

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,854 Posts
Costco gas and free food samples.
Another winner...since that's pretty much where we all buy our gas, even when traveling if the timing/distance is right. And even if you don't want to have to wander through the warehouse for the "sample" food, Costco's an excellent place to have a quick and cheap meal. $1.50 for a foot long hotdog and a refillable drink; plus the availability of decent pizza, etc. (They have become one of the top pizza takeout operations in the US and their pies are 18" rather than the typical 16" that most pizza shops sell)

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've heard Costco also puts the most detergents into their 87 gas followed by BP and Shell. Shell tops them all with their premium.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Buc-ee's in Texas has some pretty killer Jerky and Beaver Nuggets

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Costco for gas and $1.50 hotdog and soda.
Buccee's for non-ethanol gas.

If you visit texas, particularly near the big cities, be sure to make a pit stop at a Buccee's. There's like 500 gas pumps ...lol... always busy on weekends.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Plus Wawa has the benefit of always having decent bathrooms!
Decent bathroom is underrated.
If i had to take a dump while at work i'd drive down to the local supermarket as it was very peaceful, clean and smelled good....at least until i got done in there:)

·
Super Moderator
2,428 Posts
Decent bathroom is underrated.
If i had to take a dump while at work i'd drive down to the local supermarket as it was very peaceful, clean and smelled good....at least until i got done in there:)
You're lucky to have such a nice supermarket! It had better be an emergency if I'm using any toilet but my own for a #2!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts