Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ascent Touring
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been following the threads of suggested tools and things to carry and have the basics - air compressor, tire plug kit, cordless impact wrench, sockets, emergency lights, etc. A lot of these have hard shell plastic cases that together fit, but waste a lot of valuable space and tend to slide easily against the plastic body material. Has anyone come across a rectangular or small gear bag/backpack that fits in that well, and could hold all the gear? Kind of like a go bag or first aid/responder bag but would fit well in the opening or part of it.
Hunting around on Amazon and Google but not sure how to narrow the terms down and find something that fits well in that space.
Something like this but longer/bigger - https://smile.amazon.com/WYNEX-Tact...1/142-3803965-8324267?pd_rd_i=B09HY26GM9&th=1

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Ascent Limited 2010 Subaru Legacy GT limited
934 Posts
You could always get some of that egg crate foam and make cutouts so the stuff doesn't slide around, especially the heavier stuff. I have small tool bags for most of my stuff. So when I need to I throw the bag in the back of the ascent. For me the tool bag stays out where I can get to it if I need to.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts