Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I just made a rather impulse decision (more me than her) to buy a new 2020 Ascent Limited and take advantage of the current 0% financing situation.

Never owned a Subaru before, but chose the Ascent because we love the outdoors and traveling and hoping to start a family soon. We got the tow hitch put on to help out with some toys around the lake and pull some smaller campers on trips. Gearing up for our first long road trip in a few weeks and can't wait to test it out.

Glad to see there's a forum like this to learn more about the vehicle!

·
Registered
2020 Ascent Limited
3 Posts
My wife and I just made a rather impulse decision (more me than her) to buy a new 2020 Ascent Limited and take advantage of the current 0% financing situation.

Never owned a Subaru before, but chose the Ascent because we love the outdoors and traveling and hoping to start a family soon. We got the tow hitch put on to help out with some toys around the lake and pull some smaller campers on trips. Gearing up for our first long road trip in a few weeks and can't wait to test it out.

Glad to see there's a forum like this to learn more about the vehicle!
Nice! Also if either of you have Facebook there’s a group that has lots of great info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts