Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crimson Red Pearl Touring with Java Brown Leather. Poland, Ohio. Traded in my 2016 Honda Pilot Touring. So far, some features on the Ascent I like better and others were better on the Pilot. Why does the radio come on every time you start the car off turn it off?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I also traded my 2016 pilot for the ascent limited . I’m still waiting for a delivery date but after test driving the ascent a few time I’m glad I traded it in . The 9 speed tranny Constant jerking drove me crazy . Better handle and smoother ride. Getting back to your question I'm sorry don't have an answer ?

·
Administrator
10,947 Posts
We wish we knew...

Crimson Red Pearl Touring with Java Brown Leather. Poland, Ohio. Traded in my 2016 Honda Pilot Touring. So far, some features on the Ascent I like better and others were better on the Pilot. Why does the radio come on every time you start the car off turn it off?
Alas, we're wondering the same thing. :tango_face_wink:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Crimson Red Pearl Touring with Java Brown Leather. Poland, Ohio. Traded in my 2016 Honda Pilot Touring. So far, some features on the Ascent I like better and others were better on the Pilot.

Hey Crimson Red here as well, though Limited w/ivory ? Once you get a Subaru you dont want anything else. ?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Welcome.. What are you unsure about? The radio?
So why did you trade in the pilot?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts