Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just picked up an 8 seat Premium with package 14 in Crimson Red Pearl a few days ago. I did not pre-order it, I just found it available on a dealer lot in NH. Apparently someone else pre-ordered it but for some reason declined to purchase it. But it was exactly what I was looking for (trim and options) in a color I preferred with the ivory interior. This seems to be a rare combination at least here in New England but I lucked out without having to order it. I guess I am one of those rare people who prefer cloth seats to leather and desired the second row bench. My previous car had leather and I always found them too cold in the winter, even though they were heated, and to hot/sticky in the summer (I prefer to open windows to A/C).

If there is anyone in New England looking for something specific check out the Subaru of New England website as it allows you to search the inventory across all dealers in NE by trim/color/packages. It was very helpful for me to find exactly what I wanted.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Awesome! Congrats and welcome!
:smile_big:

·
Registered
932 Posts
If they would make Touring in Black/Black, I'd be all over it. Leaning towards White or Blue at this point... think it goes a little better with the Brown.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.