Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one else seen the Subaru commercial with the Ascent? Dog Carwash. I caught it during the Rockies game a few nights ago. Not really an Ascent commercial by any means, but it was there. I am sort of surprised Subie is not promoting the crap out of this car. Although, with all the pre-orders they are getting I guess they don't need to.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Has any one else seen the Subaru commercial with the Ascent? Dog Carwash. I caught it during the Rockies game a few nights ago. Not really an Ascent commercial by any means, but it was there. I am sort of surprised Subie is not promoting the crap out of this car. Although, with all the pre-orders they are getting I guess they don't need to.
That is exactly it. They are selling at capacity. Why waste money getting more people interested when you can barely satisfy the ones you already have lol

·
Registered
646 Posts
That commercial has been out for months. That said, is Hueberger Subaru still setting the example for great deals ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts