Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With so many of you taking delivery or at least having a delivery date what have your finance rates been? Have you been able to beat Subaru’s current rate of 3.49% ?

·
Registered
492 Posts
With so many of you taking delivery or at least having a delivery date what have your finance rates been? Have you been able to beat Subaru’s current rate of 3.49% ?
There are a couple places (a bank and a credit union) here in town that are offering 2.49% for up to 72 months.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Wow that’s awesome. I searched AAA and based off my zip they are advertising 2.44% for 60. Do you have to be a member to get a loan though?
I believe so. I had to inlcude my AAA membership when I applied. I can try and find out for you though

·
Registered
598 Posts
I believe so. I had to inlcude my AAA membership when I applied. I can try and find out for you though
That would be great thanks! I’m not a member today but if it meant a lower rate I’d become one. Unless they required x number of years memebership to get the loan rate locked in.

·
Registered
234 Posts
That would be great thanks! I’m not a member today but if it meant a lower rate I’d become one. Unless they required x number of years memebership to get the loan rate locked in.
I don't think so, it basically looks like they have rates set for new car purchases vs used cars.

The used car rate was 2.49 for the CT members. I can only see the New England States when I go to the website

·
Registered
598 Posts
I don't think so, it basically looks like they have rates set for new car purchases vs used cars.

The used car rate was 2.49 for the CT members. I can only see the New England States when I go to the website
Yah it’s regionally based websites so I’m sure our rates are higher bc illinois. Greed corruption yada yada yada...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yah it’s regionally based websites so I’m sure our rates are higher bc illinois. Greed corruption yada yada yada...
I will reach out to to my coordinator and verify whether the rates are restricted to CT residents/members of CT AAA and let you know

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow that’s awesome. I searched AAA and based off my zip they are advertising 2.44% for 60. Do you have to be a member to get a loan though?
Unless it differs by region, as a non-member I contacted AAA South and they provided rates of 2.44% for 60 mths and 2.64% for 72 mths. They said you don't need to be a member, however, non-members have to call to get qualified. I wouldn't be able to apply online.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Unless it differs by region, as a non-member I contacted AAA South and they provided rates of 2.44% for 60 mths and 2.64% for 72 mths. They said you don't need to be a member, however, non-members have to call to get qualified. I wouldn't be able to apply online.
Thanks for this info!
Do you know if anything is required to get the rate advertised? Other than good credit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Glad to share! Besides good credit, to get the best rate I was told I'd need to setup auto payments. Without auto payments it would be another .25% higher. They did say they could have a pre-approval letter in about an hour if approved.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Glad to share! Besides good credit, to get the best rate I was told I'd need to setup auto payments. Without auto payments it would be another .25% higher. They did say they could have a pre-approval letter in about an hour if approved.
Cool thanks again!

·
Registered
192 Posts
2.99% through my local credit union. Looks like AAA does not provide auto loans to CO region - is that true?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts