Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...so earlier this morning we finally picked up our Ascent, Subaru #4 for us. It's a Crystal White Pearl Limited w/the black interior. We haven't taken any trips w/it just yet or anything, but just moving about running errands has still been pretty cool.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Looks nice, Nice 6-Star stable. I like white. I have never had a white car. I am happy your Rex isn't white tho. Every bearded, vaping punk in a white WRX are out there constantly challenging me. I swear, they see a Subi with a scoop and it's game on. Having a bright red Subi with a scoop doesn't help my case.

I would have loved to have found a white LGT wagon, the proper tint and ... what a sexy beast.

I think the Ascent looks good in white, it's subtle. You pick up less of the frumpy/bloated-OB/Fozzy mash-up, which seems to be the skin design for the Ascent. The design house was more lazy than conservative, me thinks. I think the Blue screams Franken-Outback-Forester who swallowed an Impreza.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Looks nice, Nice 6-Star stable. I like white. I have never had a white car. I am happy your Rex isn't white tho. Every bearded, vaping punk in a white WRX are out there constantly challenging me. I swear, they see a Subi with a scoop and it's game on. Having a bright red Subi with a scoop doesn't help my case.

I would have loved to have found a white LGT wagon, the proper tint and ... what a sexy beast.

I think the Ascent looks good in white, it's subtle. You pick up less of the frumpy/bloated-OB/Fozzy mash-up, which seems to be the skin design for the Ascent. The design house was more lazy than conservative, me thinks. I think the Blue screams Franken-Outback-Forester who swallowed an Impreza.
I think you'll get a kick out of the intro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts