Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

New to the forum and eagerly awaiting more information about the new subie Ascent. I've been a long time subie loyalist and I was ecstatic to hear about a three row crossover. I know information is pretty limited at this time, but I'm excited to speculate and share ideas with you guys. 2019 sure does seem like a long ways off aha.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Great place to come for that although the community here is new. Are you on any other Subaru communities?
Also do you have any experience with Subaru? If so that past might help a lot here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey guys,

New to the forum and eagerly awaiting more information about the new subie Ascent. I've been a long time subie loyalist and I was ecstatic to hear about a three row crossover. I know information is pretty limited at this time, but I'm excited to speculate and share ideas with you guys. 2019 sure does seem like a long ways off aha.
Yes it does Felix. In fact, the 2019 Subaru Ascent was just spotted in the wild for the first time.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I am also on the 5th gen impreza forum. I owned an older generation wrx in the past and I have to say it was one of the best cars I ever owned. Im assuming if it was spotted, that it was still in full camouflage? Anything in particular you guys are hoping for with the new truck?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts