Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had an account on this site for over seven months, and was lurking without an account for a few months prior to joining. On Monday I finally purchased my first Subaru, a new 2020 Touring in magnetite gray! My only regret was not purchasing it sooner. I appreciate all of the information and resources provided on this community. I've been able to answer almost all of my questions by using the "Search" button. It's an amazing feature that I wish more people would utilize. Thank you to all of the ambassadors, moderators, and power users. Your pragmatic contributions helped me see through all of the complaints, issues, and whining that might have otherwise steered me toward purchasing a different vehicle.
- Tom

·
Administrator
7,757 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Got mine this August and really like it, not withstanding the minor niggles agonized over ad nauseam in this forum (console cup holders, cargo light, faux shifting, etc.) I haven't had any major niggles yet and expect those are in the very small minority...but no less serious for that fact.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts