Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...but I'm not going to be putting bumper stickers all over it.

Loving this vehicle while coming from a loved, but aged, 2006 Trailblazer. All this newfangled tech and lack of aftermarket parts is going to take some getting used to, but hopefully that will change.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome from another sticker free first timer. Came from the last of 5 straight Suburbans. Had mine since mid summer. Also really enjoying all the new tech. Great riding with plenty of power for what i need. Believe you'll really like it too. Best wishes.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Once you experience a Subaru it's hard to buy any other car. Owner satisfaction is very high among Subaru owners. They simply make excellent cars for the money which are comfortable and dependable and offer features no others can match. Their all-wheel drive system is second to none, even among the more expensive SUVs.

·
Registered
685 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@traildogck Ok, maybe that statement was bait to get the fine craftspeople like yourself to post links so I didn't have to search as much. ;) I really need to get used to looking for Subaru parts instead of Chevy parts, and also this first world problem of not voiding a warranty. I can't wait to finally tell my wife to go get her car fixed herself!

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is our second Subaru but neither of them have had any bumper stickers as I'm not a fan. Window stickers might be a different story; might put two small ones on the rear window but nothing too over the top for sure. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
My kid plays baseball, so I usually stick a team decal on my rear window for the season and then scrape it off in the fall. That's about the only sticker I've put on a vehicle since I was 18, and that was a while ago :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
This post describes me. I never thought I would buy a brand new car in my life and never imagined myself as a Subaru driver.... but here I am. Bought it in October and can’t be happier. Turning radius better than my last suv (Ford Edge) so I don’t come close to the car that always parks behind my driveway. I don’t have bumper stickers but I have a couple of window stickers like the others mentioned (small ones that don’t take up a lot of room!) so many safety features that will protect our growing family in our “forever car.” Hoping the stats are true and it will be one of the ones still on the road in 10 years!

Also. That moon roof ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.