Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time lurker, first time poster

What would you consider a fair price for a 2020 Premium, 8 passenger with 10k miles? It has package #12 (power gate, push button start, Homelink mirror, reverse auto-brake), and a few other accessories. Dealer has it listed at $32k.

Up for trade would be a 2017 Forester base

·
Registered
1,136 Posts

What would you consider a fair price for a 2020 Premium, 8 passenger with 10k miles? It has package #12 (power gate, push button start, Homelink mirror, reverse auto-brake), and a few other accessories. Dealer has it listed at $32k.

What was the original MSRP? $32,500 is the NADA retail pricing. I know dealers don't use that, but it gives you an idea. You might get a few $$$ off that $32K asking price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What was the original MSRP? $32,500 is the NADA retail pricing. I know dealers don't use that, but it gives you an idea. You might get a few $$$ of that $32K asking price.
Original sticker was $37,493 including options/destination

It's been there almost 60 days. I'm inclined to sit tight a bit as I don't have to buy right now.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts

trade vehicle and its value is irrelevant to ascertaining the fair price of the Ascent.

·
Premium Member
2020 Ascent Limited
132 Posts

I would go with $29,000. It's the end of the month, winter, etc. But don't expect a lot for your trade in also.

·
Registered
21 Ascent Premium, 18 Outback Ltd 2.5
464 Posts
What area are you in @Mother of Pearl? I've been stalking CPO Ascent prices for a while now, and that's pretty consistent with most of the listings I see in NJ/PA/NY area dealers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What area are you in @Mother of Pearl? I've been stalking CPO Ascent prices for a while now, and that's pretty consistent with most of the listings I see in NJ/PA/NY area dealers.
Rural Midwest. It’s somewhat difficult to get a feel for the “local” market since there are typically less than 10 used units within 250 miles.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.