Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found an extra part (second time I've found a loose part) in my Ascent Touring - photos attached. It consists of an inner pin inside the main part, and the pin slides out (but not very easily) as shown in the photos. I have idea where it goes. Anyone know?

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
I found an extra part (second time I've found a loose part) in my Ascent Touring - photos attached. It consists of an inner pin inside the main part, and the pin slides out (but not very easily) as shown in the photos. I have idea where it goes. Anyone know?
Where at in the car? Probably multiple.

·
Administrator
11,089 Posts
What interior accessories did you get?

·
Administrator
11,089 Posts
What interior accessories did you get?
Standard touring accessories + cargo net, cargo cover, cargo tray, all weather mats. Maybe something else I'm forgetting
It's probably a clip for one of the smaller cargo nets. Usually you have to put them in, and they may have slid around from wherever the dealer left them. OR, it's the clips they pulled out to put in the hooks for a certain kit (eg: the big full width net has metal hooks with a 3/4 opening).

If you send me the part numbers for the nets you got, I will send you the appropriate instructions.

·
Administrator
11,089 Posts

Attachments

·
Administrator
11,089 Posts
I think it may be one of the retainer clips for your hitch cover panel. Even if you don't have a hitch installed, you still have that cover.
Not for the hitch cover. ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think it may be one of the retainer clips for your hitch cover panel. Even if you don't have a hitch installed, you still have that cover.
Doesn't look like it. I was back there installing a Subispeed trunk light today and looked around but I didn't find anywhere it looked like it belonged.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.