Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone post up some of what they paid that’s really good for the ascent warranty? I can’t buy from the guy who sells to most of you because Subaru won’t allow it down here but my dealer in the past price matched him. I just can’t find anybody posting what a good current price is. Don’t really want to bother him since he can’t get both warranty sales.

I usually go for the no deductible warranty but anything will give me a good idea of a range.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Can someone post up some of what they paid that’s really good for the ascent warranty? I can’t buy from the guy who sells to most of you because Subaru won’t allow it down here but my dealer in the past price matched him. I just can’t find anybody posting what a good current price is. Don’t really want to bother him since he can’t get both warranty sales.

I usually go for the no deductible warranty but anything will give me a good idea of a range.
What state are you in Florida ?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

What state are you in Florida ?
Just saw this. I’m in Louisiana and like said he can sell here now. So something changed at Subaru since my crosstrek.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Just saw this. I’m in Louisiana and like said he can sell here now. So something changed at Subaru since my crosstrek.

What changed is that he moved from a dealership in CT to one in NY. Prices are a "tad" cheaper - $25-$50. He DOES NOT want any prices posted on social media, private message is fine. Name, contact info and reviews are welcomed

Personally, I give him an A+++. Outstanding service and follow-up.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I talked to him some.. He said once I get issued a vin he can check some other pricing for me. The wheel and tire warranty without all the other stuff is one he couldn't quote right now. Might even do windshield with it. Dont need dent and ding tho :\

·
Registered
24 Posts
I talked to him some.. He said once I get issued a vin he can check some other pricing for me. The wheel and tire warranty without all the other stuff is one he couldn't quote right now. Might even do windshield with it. Dont need dent and ding tho :\
I have a question. Can I purchase one of the classic/gold extended warranties after purchase from a different dealership (ergo Luke)? If so, how long do I have? Does the warranty "behave" the same way?

·
Registered
566 Posts
I would contact Luke from Subaru Stamford, he's the guy who's been helping all of us out. 203-252-2222 ext 109

Luke is not with that dealership anymore. He is in NY, here is his contact info:

[email protected] 914-347-3377 ext 7136

Prices are just a couple of dollars less than they were while he was in CT. Respecting his request, prices are not being published on social media.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You have until the end of the manufacture warranty to purchase. Luke is your man though! Even here in FL.

I believe Subaru does the same as the other company now where after the first year you get a surcharge for the warranty.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts