Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
My husband thinks I am nuts for buying a first year car. I am so excited I can hardly wait. I waited too long for Subaru to come out with this style vehicle I cannot wait till? next year.
They key is to remember, no vehicle is perfect. There is a recall for a small set of Ascents already. But it's impressive how Subaru is handling it..the right way.

I'm waiting for my build too ?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hopefully it will be worth the wait, I will let you know when or if I ever get mine.

also Subaru will make things right and that is why I didn't hesitate to buy a first year car.

Reactions: Xandersmama85

·
Registered
628 Posts
This may be a first model but it's reusing a lot of exiting Subaru parts. I'm not worried. Beats buying a range Rover or Dodge any year lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
My husband thinks I am nuts for buying a first year car. I am so excited I can hardly wait. I waited too long for Subaru to come out with this style vehicle I cannot wait till? next year.
We also waited for a long time and finally found "the one", sure no car is perfect, but, the Ascent fits most of our needs. Been a proud Subaru Legacy sedan owner for the last 17 years, and that car still runs smooth and beats any non Subaru SUVs in the slippery icy snow!

Now just really impatiently waiting since early April. Been told the car is on the train to Vancouver, Canada, should arrive end of Aug. Man it's hard 2 wait! I wish there is a way to find out how long the transit is.

·
Registered
30 Posts
We also waited for a long time and finally found "the one", sure no car is perfect, but, the Ascent fits most of our needs. Been a proud Subaru Legacy sedan owner for the last 17 years, and that car still runs smooth and beats any non Subaru SUVs in the slippery icy snow!

Now just really impatiently waiting since early April. Been told the car is on the train to Vancouver, Canada, should arrive end of Aug. Man it's hard 2 wait! I wish there is a way to find out how long the transit is.
We still have our 12 year old Legacy 300500 km and going. We have been waiting for years for this vehicle and so far we are happy about the wait. I got one of the first two at our dealership. Ordered mid march if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Don't worry the ascent is so nice you will love it. Remember Subaru is not like other car companies! They actually care about their cars and us owners. For peace of mind you can purchase the Subaru gold warranty. Our other car is a leased forester, when the lease is up I will replace it with another ascent!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts