Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it looks like in another thread by someone else “rally innovations rally lightbar” the info was put out there that the people at rally innovations were going to create some mods for our vehicle. Now that rally innovations put that information out there via their Instagram page, I would like to say that I initiated the conversation between rally innovations and creating mods like a rally light bar and many other tasteful mods for our ascent. In fact, i have allowed them to utilize my vehicle for testing and fittings. With this being said please contact them that by sending them a message letting them know that their is interest in Subaru ascent mods and they are doing a good thing. They are putting ‘feelers’ out to see what type of response they can get. Go and let our forum be heard!
Instagram: @rallyinnovations
Email: [email protected]
Rallyinnovations.com

·
Registered
108 Posts
Messaged them earlier :)

Reactions: Allthewonders

·
Registered
2 Posts
So it looks like in another thread by someone else “rally innovations rally lightbar” the info was put out there that the people at rally innovations were going to create some mods for our vehicle. Now that rally innovations put that information out there via their Instagram page, I would like to say that I initiated the conversation between rally innovations and creating mods like a rally light bar and many other tasteful mods for our ascent. In fact, i have allowed them to utilize my vehicle for testing and fittings. With this being said please contact them that by sending them a message letting them know that their is interest in Subaru ascent mods and they are doing a good thing. They are putting ‘feelers’ out to see what type of response they can get. Go and let our forum be heard!
Instagram: @rallyinnovations
Email: [email protected]
Rallyinnovations.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts