Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long does it usually take for the dealer or SoA to send updates after an order has been placed, if any?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I got basically an order confirmation emailed to me when I sent in my down payment, and didn't hear a single word until I contacted my salesman in early July asking for an update. I think I called July 2, he said the ETA was July 6, it's July 16 and still no car...

·
Registered
12 Posts
We put a deposit ordered ours in feb/march. Said it would be here in June. Then in July. Then July 12th thru 20th. Now not till august 17th...we have our other car sold that this one is replacing...and they want it before then but we can't let it go until we get our touring. This is getting redicoulous...

·
Registered
11 Posts
We put a deposit ordered ours in feb/march. Said it would be here in June. Then in July. Then July 12th thru 20th. Now not till august 17th...we have our other car sold that this one is replacing...and they want it before then but we can't let it go until we get our touring. This is getting redicoulous...
Yes really sucks. Just called SOA today to find out that ours got pushed back till mid August. Ordered end of March original ETA was July 17th. Already have a VIN and my dealer said it was on a train two weeks ago. Not sure what would cause a delay of another month if it was supposedly on a train two weeks ago.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yes really sucks. Just called SOA today to find out that ours got pushed back till mid August. Ordered end of March original ETA was July 17th. Already have a VIN and my dealer said it was on a train two weeks ago. Not sure what would cause a delay of another month if it was supposedly on a train two weeks ago.
Some thoughts that maybe factory is slowing production, recalling vehicles in transit for fixes based on some quality issues

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ordered mine on 7/14/18, ETA: last week of Sept. Previous quote was for November. General Sales Manager said delivery date is usually spot on.

Fingers crossed since my lease expires 8/15. I'll be renting a car until the car arrives.

Reactions: wireedm
1 - 7 of 7 Posts