Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have been watching the Ascent since about a year ago. We are looking all over the U.S. for my dream Ascent and may buy anytime between now and December. I'm actually interested in after market mods to customize it a little more. Anyone know of anything, anywhere? Or am I the only one? lol Either way, I've been dreaming of this car for so long. I'm also buying for the longevity and this will be our first Subaru. "SubieNubie" should be our name thinking about it, now. Oh well. I look forward to any help with this and reading everyone's posts.
:smile:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome! Have you thought about just ordering the Ascent? That way you won’t have to pay for or compromise on anything you don’t like and have everything you do need/want on the vehicle. You might be able to get delivery by December too.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I like to tinker, so I'm always looking at aftermarket mods. Unfortunately it seems the aftermarket is slow to adopt the Ascent for even ordinary products (weathertech/husky mats, etc.).

What is your dream Ascent? If you know what you want, find the dealer that will give you the best pricing on it and order it. Chances are you'll get it before or around Dec.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I like to tinker, so I'm always looking at aftermarket mods. Unfortunately it seems the aftermarket is slow to adopt the Ascent for even ordinary products (weathertech/husky mats, etc.).
It has only been selling for ~2.5 months, unless Subaru shares specs before they hit lots, most companies have to get hands on (ideally several) to even begin development and test. And then production after that isn't trivial, especially if manufacturing overseas and dealing with boat shipping (2-3 weeks).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts