Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to enter many waypoints, say more than 50, into the nav in the head unit? Please don't say Google Maps or Apple Maps. Those only work if you have cell service.

We're planning a large road trip in rural areas and would love to not have to put all this data in by hand. And just to make it more nerdy, the data looks like "45.072222, -71.305972" but I can transform it into other formats if needed. Thanks!

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
801 Posts
Is there a way to enter many waypoints, say more than 50, into the nav in the head unit? Please don't say Google Maps or Apple Maps. Those only work if you have cell service.

We're planning a large road trip in rural areas and would love to not have to put all this data in by hand. And just to make it more nerdy, the data looks like "45.072222, -71.305972" but I can transform it into other formats if needed. Thanks!
There isn't anything in my Radio and Nav manual about mass loading destinations.

Destinations can be entered in Lat/Long format manually. Although they will probably show up in the Recents list in that format and not by name.

Before our 3 month 8,000 miles trip I took the time to preload all of the known destinations before we left, there were about 20 or so hotels and family addresses. It took maybe a half hour, but it is a pain. It would be nice to upload a list.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts