Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my Ascent yesterday and didn't notice during the test drive anything out of the ordinary. After driving it home a half hour away on highway from dealership and today on way to work, I think something is wrong. The floor and pedals are vibrating. So much so my foot goes slightly numb. When I popped the hood the engine was really vibrating. Can see the hoses shaking. Anyone else have anything like this??? Do I have a bad one! Going back tomorrow to have them look at it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Not Right...

There is definitely something not right with that much vibration....

After owning three six cylinder Outbacks I do have to say the the new four cylinder turbo, although it matches the power of the six cylinder, is definitely not as smooth a running motor as the six was at any speed. It is noisier and "busier" sounding.

Getting used to it...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I purchased my Ascent yesterday and didn't notice during the test drive anything out of the ordinary. After driving it home a half hour away on highway from dealership and today on way to work, I think something is wrong. The floor and pedals are vibrating. So much so my foot goes slightly numb. When I popped the hood the engine was really vibrating. Can see the hoses shaking. Anyone else have anything like this??? Do I have a bad one! Going back tomorrow to have them look at it.
I have been dealing with the same issue. Gas pedal vibrating distinctly at high speeds (60 mph+) at 1,900-2,000 RPM. Dealer denies anything is wrong. Can you please let us know how you make out with your situation?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.