Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brought my 2020 Ascent to the dealer to fix a busted tire, they couldn't find the issue and reset my low tire pressure. Brought the Ascent back home, sat for 24 hours and the light came back on. The dealer offered to pick up from my house and bring me a loaner which I agreed to. They fixed the busted tire (slash that required complete replacement), brought my Ascent back home. Put it in the garage, woke up the next morning and realized the Exterior Driver Side Mirror Cap missing which then means all electronics exposed. They are trying to tell me they did nothing with the mirror. Is there any reason they need to get to the Electronics in the mirror, maybe something to do with tire pressure light or syncing the new tire with the eyesight. I noticed after driving yesterday the Eyesight is all out of whack, constantly pinging on and off now. I have to think that's why they took the cover off in the first place. Regardless the dealer is trying to have me pay for the replacement when it's obvious their tech forgot to put it back on. Just trying to get ideas on why they would need to mess with the electronics in the mirror. Appreciate any insight.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts