Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had an issue with the 2019 Ascent. Where the electronics just lock up like the power windows will not respond up or down. Radio stops working. Screen commands stop working.
Have to pull over turn the car off and restart to get it to work again. It has happened to me several times already and Have told the dealer once and of course, they could not reproduce it and rightly so I can't reproduce it but out of the blue it will just happen

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Has anyone had an issue with the 2019 Ascent. Where the electronics just lock up like the power windows will not respond up or down. Radio stops working. Screen commands stop working.
Have to pull over turn the car off and restart to get it to work again. It has happened to me several times already and Have told the dealer once and of course, they could not reproduce it and rightly so I can't reproduce it but out of the blue it will just happen
did they check for codes?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.