Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Ascent
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been outta tune y’all for a bit!! Had knee repair surgery so was MIA lol. But, lovingggg the ascent. Hit 7500 this week and finally getting this bad boy on the dyno i can’t wait to show the numbers!! With the stage 1 93 burble E-tune from brentuning. And the exhaust midpipe from nameless performance what are y’all’s thoughts.....

·
Registered
732 Posts
Just curious, does anyone have a baseline dyno value? I don't know what the impact of a CVT is on the numbers, I'm assuming there are corrections vs a traditional gearbox.... I know typical driveline loss is 15 to 20%. I did a quick search but didn't see any stock numbers, although I didn't dive in too deeply

·
Administrator
9,874 Posts
Cobb does on their website.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Following. Also curious what the max boost PSI boost targets are with the Cobb 93+ tune are supposed to be. I'm around 19.5.

·
Registered
2020 Ascent Touring
736 Posts
How are AWDs dynoed? It's been a very long time since I've had a vehicle dynoed and the dyno's were set up only for RWD.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Been outta tune y’all for a bit!! Had knee repair surgery so was MIA lol. But, lovingggg the ascent. Hit 7500 this week and finally getting this bad boy on the dyno i can’t wait to show the numbers!! With the stage 1 93 burble E-tune from brentuning. And the exhaust midpipe from nameless performance what are y’all’s thoughts..... View attachment 12148
Show me the numbers and I'll tell ya.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts