Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Ascent
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been outta tune y’all for a bit!! Had knee repair surgery so was MIA lol. But, lovingggg the ascent. Hit 7500 this week and finally getting this bad boy on the dyno i can’t wait to show the numbers!! With the stage 1 93 burble E-tune from brentuning. And the exhaust midpipe from nameless performance what are y’all’s thoughts.....

·
Registered
761 Posts
Just curious, does anyone have a baseline dyno value? I don't know what the impact of a CVT is on the numbers, I'm assuming there are corrections vs a traditional gearbox.... I know typical driveline loss is 15 to 20%. I did a quick search but didn't see any stock numbers, although I didn't dive in too deeply

·
Administrator
10,446 Posts
Cobb does on their website.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Following. Also curious what the max boost PSI boost targets are with the Cobb 93+ tune are supposed to be. I'm around 19.5.

·
Registered
2020 Ascent Touring
964 Posts
How are AWDs dynoed? It's been a very long time since I've had a vehicle dynoed and the dyno's were set up only for RWD.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Been outta tune y’all for a bit!! Had knee repair surgery so was MIA lol. But, lovingggg the ascent. Hit 7500 this week and finally getting this bad boy on the dyno i can’t wait to show the numbers!! With the stage 1 93 burble E-tune from brentuning. And the exhaust midpipe from nameless performance what are y’all’s thoughts..... View attachment 12148
Show me the numbers and I'll tell ya.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Lol the way my car with the etune and work done dusts cars now I presume it will be way more that that pal
Wheel horsepower is different than typically stated engine brake horsepower, which are the numbers we are used to seeing. ie Stock Ascent HP 260 this is not 'wheel' horsepower. Cobb's 93+ tune claims 8% peak gains ~281HP.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts