Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've never had a car model that hasn't been kicking around for many years. I'm looking at seat covers for the front row. There isn't much selection yet, and what there is, is just plain ugly. About how long after a car is released do accessories begin to become available? I know WeatherTech for example, won't be until Fall. I don't want the Subaru brand covers, I've already checked those. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I've always scratch my head when epople add seat cover to new car (or just car) ... what's the fear?

If you worry about degradation of the seats, perhaps you should take first step to control the sunlight from coming in - UV destroy most material we have on earth.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've always scratch my head when epople add seat cover to new car (or just car) ... what's the fear?

If you worry about degradation of the seats, perhaps you should take first step to control the sunlight from coming in - UV destroy most material we have on earth.
250+ pounds of excited wet dogs. That's why the back is covered. Dealing with said dogs, and occasional farm animals, is why I want the seats covered. It works for me.

·
Registered
597 Posts
250+ pounds of excited wet dogs. That's why the back is covered. Dealing with said dogs, and occasional farm animals, is why I want the seats covered. It works for me.
I think when you said front row we were thinking front seats and not the middle bench row. I can understand wanting to cover the middle for multiple reasons such as dogs and kids.

Granted this is one of the reasons why I got leather seats. My old car the cloth seats had dust that came up every time I sat down and I could not get rid of it. Also the seats were ripping my pants up.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did mean the front seats. Driver and passenger. I can't always change after horseback riding, and I want a layer of protection over my cloth front seat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts