Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed that the venting to the driver and passenger feet has a thin arrow and a thicker arrow when cycling thru the menu. If that is implying that it gives half and full flow then i applaud that feature. So simple but gonna make the cold winters easy on the feet

·
Administrator
10,954 Posts
I just noticed that the venting to the driver and passenger feet has a thin arrow and a thicker arrow when cycling thru the menu. If that is implying that it gives half and full flow then i applaud that feature. So simple but gonna make the cold winters easy on the feet
Yep, I love that feature. It also makes it more comfy for me in the summer, when I want more of a cool breeze on my face in the sun than I do on my feet in the shadows.

·
Super Moderator
2,428 Posts
Haha thanks for the tip!
I didn’t even read this thread until it was mentioned in another. I probably would’ve gone years before I noticed that!

·
Registered
566 Posts

Exactly where are you talking about - which menu and where located? Thanks

·
Administrator
10,954 Posts
Exactly where are you talking about - which menu and where located? Thanks
Click the "MODE" button on the climate control system and, as the modes cycle, note the display. You'll see the foot arrow change from one size to the other when you're in the face/foot modes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts