Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not seeing either pictures or links for photos in threads that have others talking about them (so, I assume there are some posted). For videos, I see pictures or links. I've tried both Safari and Chrome, with the same results--does something have to be turned on to see photos?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
1,411 Posts
There is a whole big long thread here about that. https://www.ascentforums.com/threads/not-able-to-see-pictures.8116/unread . Photos that were in place prior to the forum migration to new software were lost and have not been able to be recovered. If you are not seeing more recent photos, that's a different thing and hopefully the tech folks will be able to help you.

·
Administrator
227 Posts
As Jim mentioned, we're currently working on a sitewide solution for images, but if they are before the move they may not display, especially if the image is hosted through a site which currently does not have HTTPS certification.
Please provide me a link to what you are referring to so I can best assist you in finding the images you're looking for :)

-Gerrit

1 - 3 of 3 Posts