Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on all the pictures that I’ve seen the moon roof is always the two plates of glass. Does anyone know if there is a sliding cover? I ordered a Touring in the blue and never thought to ask. Not that it would matter at this point. I’m sure the glass is tinted but is there a cover to stop the sun from baking the leather interior? Thanks !!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
So on all the pictures that I’ve seen the moon roof is always the two plates of glass. Does anyone know if there is a sliding cover? I ordered a Touring in the blue and never thought to ask. Not that it would matter at this point. I’m sure the glass is tinted but is there a cover to stop the sun from baking the leather interior? Thanks !!!
Yes, it slides out from the rear of the glass inside the vehicle. It is powered.

Reactions: Robert.Mauro

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! I kind of figured it would but I’ve never owned a car with a sunroof and I’m upgrading from a well used but much loved 2007 Chrysler Aspen base model. I feel like a little kid waiting for Santa to bring me that new bike I wrote about back in November!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Yes, it has a power sliding shade that does a good job of insulating things.

·
Registered
598 Posts
There’s several videos of the sunshade in action including one I posted a couple weeks ago. Search is your friend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts