Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time poster, but have been greatly enjoying lurking on the forums to learn as much as I can about the Ascent. We're getting ready to pull the trigger on buying a new Ascent using the VIP pricing and had a quick question ... does anyone know if the ASPCA's founder status / ability to use VIP pricing "resets" at the New Year? That is, if I donate to the ASPCA in late December, will I still be eligible for the VIP pricing in January? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Interesting question. You might want to try and call the ASPCA and ask. When I set up my VIP status Meredith was very friendly and she seemed to really know the Subaru VIP program so I am guessing she would be able to answer that.

Meredith Kalinowski
Subaru VIP Program for ASPCA Guardians and Founders
ASPCA®

·
Registered
25 Posts
Great news: your Founder status lasts a year (365 days from membership start), and so does your VIP eligibility. Once you get a VIP certificate to take to your chosen dealer, that certificate lasts 90 days. (And if for some reason you don't use it within 90 days, you can simply contact Subaru VIP to get another one.)

·
Registered
764 Posts
Great news: your Founder status lasts a year (365 days from membership start), and so does your VIP eligibility. Once you get a VIP certificate to take to your chosen dealer, that certificate lasts 90 days. (And if for some reason you don't use it within 90 days, you can simply contact Subaru VIP to get another one.)

But don't be too careless. You can only request 2 per year.

·
Registered
20 Posts
If you run out of requests, another way to get Subaru VIP is through PHS (Pennsylvania Horticultural Society). A $60 membership will also get you a Subaru VIP Certificate within 1 - 2 business days. I went this route and was able to get a 2019 Ascent at VIP Pricing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you run out of requests, another way to get Subaru VIP is through PHS (Pennsylvania Horticultural Society). A $60 membership will also get you a Subaru VIP Certificate within 1 - 2 business days. I went this route and was able to get a 2019 Ascent at VIP Pricing.
Is the VIP pricing for PHS invoice or 2% below like ASPCA?

·
Registered
12 Posts
2% below invoice as per the certificate that was presented to the dealer.
I can attest to this - donated 60 bucks to PHS and our certificate was for 2% below invoice.

They were very quick and accomodating too as I made my donation over the Thanksgiving holiday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts