Start car with key in pocket-should be standard these days
Cd or mp4 changer or is it single disc - yes I’m old school

·
Registered
69 Posts
Door handles light up when unlocking - good at night
Door handles don't light up from what I can remember. I'm not in the car now but pretty sure I don't recall them lighting up.

If you get one with a push button start (Premium or higher) then yes you can start the car with the keys in your pocket.

It has a single disc CD player. Everybody I know with new cars makes fun of me for wanting a CD player but my 6 year old is OBSESSED with Luke Bryan and I have invested in pretty much every Luke Bryan CD out there and didn't want my investment flushed down the toilet. :smile:

Reactions: Cfargione

·
Registered
334 Posts
Door handles light up when unlocking - good at night
Door handles don't light up from what I can remember. I'm not in the car now but pretty sure I don't recall them lighting up.

If you get one with a push button start (Premium or higher) then yes you can start the car with the keys in your pocket.

It has a single disc CD player. Everybody I know with new cars makes fun of me for wanting a CD player but my 6 year old is OBSESSED with Luke Bryan and I have invested in pretty much every Luke Bryan CD out there and didn't want my investment flushed down the toilet.
Rip all the Luke Bryan CDs and put them all on a USB flash drive. Enable the "auto start when USB drive detected" feature and you're good to go. I listen to a lot of books on CD and have always preferred CDs to USB sticks because they just worked better. But i have to say I've put about 13 books on one USB stick and the USB navigation is pretty fast - much better than my '15 Outback and it never loses my place. I'm changing my ways. Two gripes that apply to books more than music:
I can't change the default to sort by album and can't play the next folder on the stick automatically.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How come the MSRP says $199 but on the Subaru website when you are building the cars, it is $233?

The description says all 4 doors cast a light. I thought it is just the Side mirrors. Do all 4 of the door handles light up with this option?

·
Registered
313 Posts
How come the MSRP says $199 but on the Subaru website when you are building the cars, it is $233?

The description says all 4 doors cast a light. I thought it is just the Side mirrors. Do all 4 of the door handles light up with this option?
When "building" the car that is MSRP installed, depending on what price you end up with your dealer on the total purchase, that will be your final price. When just looking at parts.subaru.com that is for just the parts, not installed. And there is a wide range of price offered by different dealers across the country for just the part. Heuberger in CO is usually very competitive, but others are too. But you have to install it, or bring it to a dealer, if you order it directly instead of with the car.

They are saying light is cast from the mirror down and back, mostly on the front door but also some on the rear doors and then hitting the ground. But this also depends a little on the angle your mirrors are adjusted to by you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts