Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are updates still available? I used to see a couple of updates, but now I see none. My 2019 Ascent, VIN, and expiration date in 2021 show up under "Vehicles", but I see the message "No updates for registered vehicle" under "Updates". I used to see the current update and older updates and I'm wondering if this is a general problem experienced by all Ascent owners or if it is specific to mine.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Are updates still available? I used to see a couple of updates, but now I see none. My 2019 Ascent, VIN, and expiration date in 2021 show up under "Vehicles", but I see the message "No updates for registered vehicle" under "Updates". I used to see the current update and older updates and I'm wondering if this is a general problem experienced by all Ascent owners or if it is specific to mine.
Same issue here. No updates for registered vehicle.

·
Administrator
11,121 Posts
For any of you that don't have Navigation, then the website will show you "No updates for registered vehicle" (assuming it even lets you register). You are not eligible for updates through the Maps site. The Maps site is a site run for only owners of Subies with navigation head units and an up to date subscription (Subaru pays for the first 3 years).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts