Subaru Ascent Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cupholders are very bad on a very expensive car.....fear it indicates many other cheap areas...I was overly impressed with looks

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,839 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
This forum is getting waaaaay too silly!

We've all been bamboozled by the front cupholders. There are solutions out there. The design of the cupholders is in no way indicative of the quality of the rest of the vehicle. That doesn't even make sense.

·
Registered
566 Posts

We've all been bamboozled by the front cupholders. There are solutions out there. The design of the cupholders is in no way indicative of the quality of the rest of the vehicle. That doesn't even make sense.
Especially from someone that just joined 4 hours ago.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Cupholders are very bad on a very expensive car.....fear it indicates many other cheap areas...I was overly impressed with looks
Apparently OP is okay with the cup holders on the 2019 models, but not the cup holders on the 2020's for some reason, so I suggest he / she purchase a '19 instead of a '20.

·
Administrator
10,947 Posts
Apparently OP is okay with the cup holders on the 2019 models, but not the cup holders on the 2020's for some reason, so I suggest he / she purchase a '19 instead of a '20.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts

Let’s be truthful about the “cup holders”; majority of them don’t work well. I can’t fit cups or bottles in most of the spots at the doors. I own a Limited since December 2018 and it can be annoying sometimes.

I warned everybody on here a year ago not to jump on the bandwagon with Subaru’s advertisement talking points because people like this OP will make silly comments like this. It’s silly because many people on here prioritized the 19-something cupholders over other important elements.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.