Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1421 - 1424 of 1424 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
2,171 Posts
I'm looking at a CPO 2020 Ascent Touring for 37800 + ttl with 15k miles on the clock.
What's your price for a MY21 or even a leftover MY20 that's brand new? That's going to be a good way to compare the deal.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm looking at a CPO 2020 Ascent Touring for 37800 + ttl with 15k miles on the clock. Liking the 2020 Touring trim for primarily the power folding mirrors and front camera, otherwise, an 8-seater Limited would also be practical but without the extra bells and whistles of the the Touring. Does this seem like a good deal? Mulling over it before I take the long drive to the dealer. I'm in the Midwest for reference.
That's about $4k less than what I paid for a '20 Touring that stickered at just under $48k a month ago. Mine included a hitch and body side moldings in addition to the standard port installed accessories that most Ascents get built with. I use the front camera all of the time when parking in the garage. The folding mirrors are ok, don't find them as a necessity. The Touring ventilated seats are subtle at best. I was hoping for more. The smart rearview mirror will have a purpose if the back cargo area is loaded. We love the java seats. Just feels like an upgrade over standard black or ivory. Good luck.

·
Registered
31 Posts
just placed a factory order for a 2021 Limited 7 pass, pkg 21
- all weather floor mats
- wireless charging
- dimming exterior mirror
- trailer hitch
- aero cross bar
- splash guards
- cup holder insert

MSRP $42,225
Dealer Invoice/cost $39,673
Negotiated price $38,188 for 9.56% off
Will use $500 loyalty once we pick it up so price before TTL is $37,663, or 10.74% off

Almost bought a 2020 Limited w/ pkg 23, almost same accessories (had to add some at dealer), but they would only get above 10% off if I gave up the 0% financing. Just wasn't worth it to get about the same % off, for a year older model year, in my opinion. So be careful out there with quotes from other dealers if you want the 0% financing.

I'm quite happy with the deal. Thanks to everyone for their advice over the past week in my various posts. Now to start looking for winter tires and rims while we wait the 8-12 weeks :cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
My wife and I just completed our purchase of a 2021 Premium. I placed the order on July 4 with the hitch, fog lights, audio upgrade and "Option 12" from the factory (Power Rear Gate (PRG) + Keyless Access w/ Push- Button Start (KAS)+ Auto-Dim Mirror w/Compass & Homelink (ADM)+ Reverse Automatic Braking (RAB)

MSRP: 38,818
Dealer price: 36,456
Subaru USA loyalty: -500
XPEL: 1695
Front window tint: 299
Starlink: 75

Total: 39,823

After $3500 down we were out the door at 2.9% for $550/mo. Not that bad considering the 0.9% was only for 48 months.

Yes, we sprung for the XPEL (full hood, quarter panel), and the front window tint is the XPEL tint. Next is to Discount Tire for some wheels and good tires, then to another dealer in town for cheaper floor mats, etc. and then to an aftermarket shop for some hydro dipping. Stay tuned! Chrome delete also on the way...

1421 - 1424 of 1424 Posts