Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1141 - 1160 of 1188 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picked up my crimson red Limited on Saturday with the tech package and package 2A - sticker price was $44,267 and I got it for $38,259 + tax and title (this price included a $500 Ambassador coupon). I can't recommend my dealer enough - A & T Subaru in Sellersville, PA (Philly suburbs). Most of the negotiating was done via email, purchase was done on over the phone, and meeting with financing to close the deal only took about an hour.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Picked up my crimson red Limited on Saturday with the tech package and package 2A - sticker price was $44,267 and I got it for $38,259 + tax and title (this price included a $500 Ambassador coupon). I can't recommend my dealer enough - A & T Subaru in Sellersville, PA (Philly suburbs). Most of the negotiating was done via email, purchase was done on over the phone, and meeting with financing to close the deal only took about an hour.
Wow wow wow! Amazing deal - how much was OTD? What was the dealer doc fee etc?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Model: 2020 Subaru Ascent Limited W/Tech package
MSRP: $44,720
Discount -$4594
Sales price: $40,126
Trade: 2018 Subaru Forester - $19,500 - $18,410 (balance) = $1090 equity
Tax (6.25%): $1356
Title/license/state inspection: 285
Cash down: $2000
OTD total: $38,679

Went back and forth with multiple dealerships. Subaru's are very popular in my area (Ohio) so they go quick. They ended up giving me a little more for my trade in than KBB. Probably could of got a better deal but needed bigger vehicle for new baby. Well wife wanted a bigger vehicle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Any thoughts on this price?

Premium 7 seat with package #12 and popular package #4
MSRP: $37,767
VIP pricing: $34,400
With coupon: $33,900 before tax and title

·
Registered
2020 Ascent Premium
5 Posts
Purchased a 2020 Ascent Premium 7 passenger with Sport Package and Package #2 plus aero bars

MSRP = $40643
Discount = $6236
Sales price = $34407 + dealers fee, tax, tags (15.3% below MSRP 🙌🏻)
Plus had a $500 CPO coupon to use

·
Registered
4 Posts
Purchased a 2020 Ascent Premium 7 passenger with Sport Package and Package #2 plus aero bars

MSRP = $40643
Discount = $6236
Wow that’s impressive. Can I ask where you got that deal and how??

·
Registered
2020 Ascent Premium
5 Posts
Purchased it from Beyer Subaru in Alexandria, VA. Had a great experience with them. Super easy. Negotiated with several dealers by email and text in the Northern Virginia area and Beyer gave me the best deal. Had one deal that was slightly better but opted to go with the color we preferred.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just purchased yesterday blue touring ascent
when i was doing the paperwork told them about a possible loyalty coupon
the finance lady called subaru gave the vin of my 2019 forrester and got $500 off
thanks guys you were the only ones that mentioned it
so my deal
touring
3rd keyfob--(i now ALWAYS) negotiate for a f3rd key fob some places charge $450 for one) key fob dealer cost is $208 but was thrown in got it all for invoice so key fob free
invoice + 0.9% for 6 years hey use subaru's $$$ while my savings is making much more
then 500 more off so great deal

i now have 3 subarus parked in my garage (one daughter home from university of kentucky)
About to pull the trigger on a 2020 Ascent Limited with tech package. This will be our 6th SUBARU. My interest is in the 0.9% for 72 months! Is that a new financing offer?! USAA pricing is pretty solid..around $38k sales price.

Will def ask about the loyalty discount towards the end and see about a fob before the ink hits the paper! Thanks

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
1,528 Posts
You should call Subaru customer service and request your loyalty rebate now...that's not a dealer discussion thing. You'll need to provide VINs for your current/past Subaru(s) (whatever you have) and they will help you out. Do this on the phone for quickest results. Signs of servicing at your dealer can kick things up, too...mine was $750 once the CSR saw multiple current vehicles in our driveway as well as service records. The Loyalty Rebate coupon is good for a year.

·
Registered
2020 Ascent Premium
5 Posts
Given the "CPO Coupon" - it sounds like the pricing is for a used car?
We had a $500 coupon from a CPO Forester we purchased a couple years ago. The 2020 Ascent is brand new. Had 4 miles on it when we drove it off the lot.

·
Registered
24 Posts
About to pull the trigger on a 2020 Ascent Limited with tech package. This will be our 6th SUBARU. My interest is in the 0.9% for 72 months! Is that a new financing offer?! USAA pricing is pretty solid..around $38k sales price.

Will def ask about the loyalty discount towards the end and see about a fob before the ink hits the paper! Thanks
I am very happy to see this post. I am watching my 2020 Subaru ascent limited. I have already received loyalty discounts. I hope I can get it within 38K? Is there a VIP price to call SOA?

·
Registered
24 Posts

Can you explain your experience in detail?

·
Registered
24 Posts

MSRP = $40643
Discount = $6236
Look at your profile photo. You bought a limited accessory.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Preordered a Limited 8 seater from Heuberger Subaru in Colorado today. Honestly it was a no brainer. Options are cargo tray, sunshade (3rd row), all weather floor liners, and rear seat back protectors. Got it for $36,718 (car and options). This doesnt include $489 D&H +TTL. Msrp is $40327 including the options. $3609 off of MSRP. Cant believe how willing they were to offer this pricing, no negotiating, this was the first offer. Checked with other dealers prior to this and best was $500-$1000 off MSRP. Pumped to get this baby in July!!
What is your final out door price

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am so glad that I found this forum! I am looking into purchase an Ascent now - leaning towards a premium or limited model. Wondering if anyone in the Salt Lake area has gotten more than 5% off MSRP for those in the recent past? The multiple dealers that I am working with are willing to go to the invoice price, but not past. I can't break into the lower range of fair pricing on true car or above the 5% off MSRP pricing at this point. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I am so glad that I found this forum! I am looking into purchase an Ascent now - leaning towards a premium or limited model. Wondering if anyone in the Salt Lake area has gotten more than 5% off MSRP for those in the recent past? The multiple dealers that I am working with are willing to go to the invoice price, but not past. I can't break into the lower range of fair pricing on true car or above the 5% off MSRP pricing at this point. Any recommendations?
Ask two different auto brokers to provide a price. You should provide the exact specification of the vehicle you want so they are bidding on the exact same vehicle. Out the door price should be provided with an item by item breakdown for any packages. I saved thousands on my Limited compared to going directly to dealers who I also asked for pricing. I was not willing to take a vehicle off the lot unless it was an exact match (which of course none of them had). I used no gimmicks or special discount programs. I just asked for their out the door price (including any fees) lowest price. I came with great financing but after they gave me their final price I ended up using Subaru financing since by the time the vehicle arrived Subaru lowered their best interest rate. Of course that saved me money but that is not the price itself. Financing should be considered separately as should any trade in (I had no trade in), or down payment.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ask two different auto brokers to provide a price. You should provide the exact specification of the vehicle you want so they are bidding on the exact same vehicle. Out the door price should be provided with an item by item breakdown for any packages. I saved thousands on my Limited compared to going directly to dealers who I also asked for pricing. I was not willing to take a vehicle off the lot unless it was an exact match (which of course none of them had). I used no gimmicks or special discount programs. I just asked for their out the door price (including any fees) lowest price. I came with great financing but after they gave me their final price I ended up using Subaru financing since by the time the vehicle arrived Subaru lowered their best interest rate. Of course that saved me money but that is not the price itself. Financing should be considered separately as should any trade in (I had no trade in), or down payment.
What about your OTD price?

1141 - 1160 of 1188 Posts