Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea how to get it back on! Worked fine this morning, got in my car several hours later and now it is gone

·
Super Moderator
2,708 Posts
Any luck with it randomly coming back on since you posted? I’d have the dealer look at that asap

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any luck with it randomly coming back on since you posted? I’d have the dealer look at that asap
I called the dealership and the soonest they can get me in is Friday... and now it’s flashing randomly and had a random beep

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have no idea how to get it back on! Worked fine this morning, got in my car several hours later and now it is gone View attachment 4700
I'm assuming you used the paddles on the left side on the steering wheel that are down lower than the shift paddles? Does it not show your tire pressure, mileage data, etc?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep! I tried all of that and combing through the manual. Nada.

it flashes every once in a while so it leads me to believe its a short or a fuse.
I’m just beyond frustrated as I was also the lucky recipient of the Ascent build that needed the Transmission replaced, fuel pump recall, tires that wore out WAY too soon (like 16 months) and now this.... which also includes no power to the rear USB/AC plug in

1 - 5 of 5 Posts