Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to add the hitch to my order, but the salesman said the order was locked and I would have to do it at the dealership and pay retail. The salesman wasn't aware that my order lock date was the 28th. Does anyone know how long it should take for delivery since they are starting to build mine? (I ordered the Touring in Crimson Red, btw)

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
I tried to add the hitch to my order, but the salesman said the order was locked and I would have to do it at the dealership and pay retail. The salesman wasn't aware that my order lock date was the 28th. Does anyone know how long it should take for delivery since they are starting to build mine? (I ordered the Touring in Crimson Red, btw)
Hmmm, they should be able to edit the order per Jason and Carl. Do you already have a VIN # ? Sounds like they are yanking your chain.

·
Registered
590 Posts
You can call Subaru direct with your VON and they can tell you where it’s at in order process. I read where somewhere said you can make changes for 30 days from order date then it’s locked and you have to reorder to change anything.

·
Registered
764 Posts
My personal "scheduled date" was the 28th as well. That is the date your car is scheduled to get accessories put on it. So you'd need to adjust the accessories before that.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I preordered my Ascent on Apr 20 and I've added side sill plates to my order on May 16. It is under 30 day to edit the order, but not sure that 30 days is your cut off date for modify the order.

·
Registered
646 Posts
We still think they will get here sooner and the fact that Subaru just published lease and loan rates for them strengthens that position. But officially, they want us to think it will arrive in July.
Can you elaborate on the loan rates?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts