Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rally Armor Mud Flaps backordered @ rallysportdirect.com

Rally Sport Direct was top of the list when I Googled "Rally Armor Mud Flaps" and I mistakenly thought that I was ordering them direct. When I checked the status of the order today they were listed as "out of stock" with no fulfillment date. Had they been listed as "out of stock" when I ordered them, I would have not gone through with the order. I called their customer service line and was able to cancel the order quickly and easily (even though it now no longer shows as "out of stock" and says "processing" I called again and was assured that the order had indeed been cancelled, but can take several days to "drop off" from the status page). I checked their site again today, to see if I had missed something obvious about their being "out of stock" but I see no indication and it allows for adding them to the cart. While the customer service people I spoke with regarding cancelling the order were great, the fact that there is no mention of "out of stock" during the purchase process isn't what I'm looking for in an online vendor.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts