Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Also debadged. Once I started the chrome delete, couldn’t stop … one piece of trim at a time they all got deleted. Except the wheels, they are anthracite and are darker than they appear.
Sky Cloud Car Vehicle Wheel

·
Premium Member
2021 Ascent Touring
20 Posts
Also debadged. Once I started the chrome delete, couldn’t stop … one piece of trim at a time they all got deleted. Except the wheels, they are anthracite and are darker than they appear. View attachment 14394
I'm interested in chrome delete for my '21 Touring, but the local vinyl guy said there wasn't the right kind of trim to make it stay applied. How did you do yours? It looks great BTW.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
I'm interested in chrome delete for my '21 Touring, but the local vinyl guy said there wasn't the right kind of trim to make it stay applied. How did you do yours? It looks great BTW.
My guy said the same thing and I said let’s try it and it worked. I will find out what brand of vinyl he used. I am taking my new to me (2019) daily driver in to get the windows and tail lights done next week. The place I use os on the NW side of chicago and is called A Trendz Automotive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts