Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a recomendation from anyone who had a good experiance with any central Ohio Dealers or specific sales person.
Have looked through Dealerater, but would still like hear from anyone who has recently purchased a Subaru.
This will be our first new car purchase in 11 years.
Wife wants to order, I'd like to find one at the dealer.
Trying to find a Limited without Moon roof in Tungsten. Aren't many Tungstens on the lots.
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Well, I guess I'll answer my own question......

Put my 2003 Dodge PU on Craigs List Friday, sold for full asking price on Saturday.
I called the only dealer in Ohio that was on the list for VIP purchase, ( Wagner subaru), and asked if I could buy one off the lot using VIP pricing.
To my suprise they said yes. Was not crazy about the color selection they had for 8 pass Limited, but the next day an Ice Silver showed up on their website. Signed up for 60$ VIP membership, 24 hrs later had VIP paperwork. Called dealer to leave deposit, applied online for 3.49 Subaru loan.
Drove 2 hours to dealer, expecting to have to sit through Finance Dept Sales pitch for Warrentys and other things I dont need.
Salesman tells me they dont have a Finance Dept!!!!!!!!!!!! He does everything from start to finish.
Spent 30 seconds talking about Warrentys. Declined politely, finished paperwork, he did a 45 walkthrough of the car. Total time 2 hours at dealer
Got the -2% pricing plus installing a hitch for $450 TOTAL.
Best Car buying experience EVER.
I went from ordering and waiting 60 days to selling my truck and getting a new Ascent in 4 days
Thank you, Lee Blanzy (very laid back no pressure salesman) Wagner Subaru.........Fairborn Ohio

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.