Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove up to Dallas and back, using ACC for most of I-35 and it was amazing. Hard to keep my foot from hoovering over the pedals, but such a relief for my knees. Made the long drive a realistic possiblity as a day trip, which made visiting to the exhibit from Monticello a lot more affordable.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
801 Posts
I agree that the ACC makes long Interstate trips a lot easier once you begin to trust it. We just started a nearly 7,000 mile vacation trip so it's going to see a lot of use over the next 2 months.

Reactions: Glenda S. McKinney

·
Registered
96 Posts
Even though it is NOT RECOMMENDED, ACC is the best thing for stop and go traffic. I got caught in nearly a mile of stop and go (stop snickering you 405 and 495 drivers). and ACC followed like a little puppy. Only when we came to a complete stop did I have to tap the gas pedal.
Nerves were not wracked at all.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Even though it is NOT RECOMMENDED, ACC is the best thing for stop and go traffic. I got caught in nearly a mile of stop and go (stop snickering you 405 and 495 drivers). and ACC followed like a little puppy. Only when we came to a complete stop did I have to tap the gas pedal.
Nerves were not wracked at all.
ACC turns even the most aggressive driver into a passive puppy :)

Ha ha, my brother is jerk when he drives his truck. When he drives the legacy he is actually normal lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts