Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is already a thread on this topic, but it has gotten a little muddled. I though we could try to keep one clean with dates that the Ascent will be in the dealerships. I'll start!

Colorado:

It is confirmed that the Ascent will be at Shortline Subaru in Aurora, CO on May 11 and 12. Unclear if we can test drive or not.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There is also be one at Autonation Subaru in Centennial May 10-12

·
Registered
644 Posts
Great, They have already been to a dealer in Glenwood Springs. I pointed out to a sales manager it would nice if Subaru would provide 1 demo for each dealer so folks can see if they like it or not. His response was- it doesn't matter Subaru say's they will sell every single unit regardless. Thats a pretty pretentious statement IMO. Not everyone going to like it . The Subaru faithful will (like me) but some folks could be put off with styling and the fact there is no six available plus some of the color choices exterior/interior are limited and to be honest ugly. The brown exterior with java interior comes to mind

·
Registered
208 Posts
I received a couple emails about the Ascent

Ride and Drive at Peltier Subaru in Tyler Texas Wednesday, May 2nd (got the email yesterday, so not sure if this was a typo or not)
May 9th at Brandon Tomes in McKinney, Tx Salesperson not sure if there will be a 'ride' portion.

·
Registered
583 Posts
A black Limited with warm ivory seats is at Orange Coast Subaru in Santa Ana , CA., this week....Will be there until Monday the 21st, I think....
Just to sit in etc.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Dates I have received:

Neil Huffman Subaru (Louisville, KY) - May 16th, 4:00PM

Wagner Subaru (Fairborn, OH) - May 19th, 9:00AM-3:00PM, Test drives available

Tom Wood Subaru (Indianapolis, IN) - May 24th, 5:00PM-8:00PM

·
Registered
168 Posts
On May 21st, Brilliance Subaru in Elgin, IL has a first come, first serve test drive and viewing from 11 AM to 7 PM.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Was this posted somewhere or did they send you a direct mailer?
I received an email a couple weeks back. That's where I get my service done. And it is on their site.

I also emailed to see if I could reserve a time to drive it again and they replied saying it is a line up and drive situation.

And I just noticed that they extended it to 9 PM.

https://www.brilliancesubaru.com/

Reactions: Burutoo
1 - 13 of 13 Posts