Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm starting a thread so that we can crowdsource the dealer locations and dates where we can check out (and hopefully test drive) the Subaru Ascent before it officially comes out next month.

NOTE: I've contacted all of the San Francisco bay area dealers and all of them told me they will NOT have any Ascents until it's officially out in June. :(

Please keep adding to this list!

Upcoming dates and locations to check out Ascent:

• <insert date and location>

Locations of dealers that won't have any Ascents until official launch:

• San Francisco bay area (all dealers)

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Pacific Subaru in Southbay / SoCal is supposed to have it this Memorial day weekend Not sure which model

·
Administrator
10,457 Posts
May 24-25 - North Coast Subaru - 105 Glen St, Glen Cove, NY 11542 (CALL for appointment)
June 1st, 2nd - Liberty Subaru - 55 Kinderkamack Rd, Emerson, NJ 07630 (online scheduling)

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hi all,

I'm starting a thread so that we can crowdsource the dealer locations and dates where we can check out (and hopefully test drive) the Subaru Ascent before it officially comes out next month.

NOTE: I've contacted all of the San Francisco bay area dealers and all of them told me they will NOT have any Ascents until it's officially out in June. :(

Please keep adding to this list!

Upcoming dates and locations to check out Ascent:

• <insert date and location>

Locations of dealers that won't have any Ascents until official launch:

• San Francisco bay area (all dealers)
There is a thread out there with a bunch of SoCal dealers with Ascents coming at different dates (just to see,sit in )at the end of May thru July....Maybe you could consolidate them here for obviously more people to see?:smile:

·
Registered
9 Posts
The Ascent is arriving in the Pacific Northwest early next week! I can't even describe how excited I am to hop in it for the first time.

Carter Subaru Shoreline - arrives Memorial Day, staying through Wednesday (May 28th - 30th)
Carter Subaru Ballard - arrives Wednesday the 30th

No one knows which trim level at this point in time.

STOKED!!!!

·
Administrator
10,457 Posts
Liberty Subaru is booked solid, but they said people can still come down for ride-alongs and to see the car.

June 1st, 2nd - Liberty Subaru - 55 Kinderkamack Rd, Emerson, NJ 07630

My test drive appointment is at 4:45pm June 2nd, if anyone wants to "ride-along". And, if you're in the area and *REALLY* want to test drive it, maybe I'll swap and let you drive while I ride along, since I've already driven and rode in it twice. :tango_face_wink:

·
Registered
932 Posts
I’m doing my test drive at 10:30 at Liberty on a Friday. I’ll have my mini me copilot ?

·
Registered
58 Posts
The Ascent is arriving in the Pacific Northwest early next week! I can't even describe how excited I am to hop in it for the first time.

Carter Subaru Shoreline - arrives Memorial Day, staying through Wednesday (May 28th - 30th)
Carter Subaru Ballard - arrives Wednesday the 30th

No one knows which trim level at this point in time.

STOKED!!!!
Thanks for mentioning this, a cousin was asking me about it and I was able to pull this up and he went right over and got a first look.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been following #subaruascent on Instagram, many dealers have been posting pictures when they have it and using that hashtag. I found a local dealer, that I didn't even know about, that had it last weekend through this method. Felt bad since I preorder from another dealer but wanted to see and drive it in person.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Where:
Heritage Subaru Catonsville - 6624 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD 21228

When:
Friday, June 1, 9am - 9pm
Saturday, June 2, 9am - 6pm

Unfortunately they are far from me (I'm in Mechanicsburg, PA) and I'm still waiting an email from my local dealer :sad:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Where:
Heritage Subaru Catonsville - 6624 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD 21228

When:
Friday, June 1, 9am - 9pm
Saturday, June 2, 9am - 6pm

Unfortunately they are far from me (I'm in Mechanicsburg, PA) and I'm still waiting an email from my local dealer :sad:
Good to know I'm working with Heritage in Owings Mills do you know if this was available to drive or just to view?

If I can drive it I might have to check it out as I went and saw the car again at Heritage Owings Mills Subaru.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Good to know I'm working with Heritage in Owings Mills do you know if this was available to drive or just to view?

If I can drive it I might have to check it out as I went and saw the car again at Heritage Owings Mills Subaru.
Sorry No, email didn't say anything about it.
Just called the Catonsville Heritage dealership to ask about test drives and they said that something changed and they will not have the car this weekend. FYI

·
Administrator
10,457 Posts
June 2nd NJ Test Drive and Ride-Along

LIBERTY SUBARU IS BOOKED SOLID ALL WEEKEND
June 1st, 2nd - Liberty Subaru - 55 Kinderkamack Rd, Emerson, NJ 07630

BUT
My test drive appointment is at 4:45pm June 2nd, if anyone wants to "ride-along".

And, if you're in the area and *REALLY* want to test drive it, maybe I'll swap and let you drive while I ride along, since I've already driven and rode in it twice. :tango_face_wink:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Anyone know about Upstate SC or Charlotte, NC dealerships that will have them available?

·
Registered
932 Posts
If anyone is going to be test driving the ascent soon, can you please bring a tape measure with you, and measure the headroom in the third row. Please try to adjust the third row seat, reclined as far as you can, and measure the head room.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts