Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else installed a dash cam and where did you mount it?
I moved the one I had behind the rear view mirror in my last car to the Ascent. Obviously I can鈥檛 mount it in the same location because of eyesight so it鈥檚 basically right in front of the driver seat, which makes it point a little left due to the windshield curvature. I was wondering what kind of setups anyone else had out there? Pictures are welcome!

Attachments

Registered
You will find a few threads on this topic on here. Many have photos and talk about placement. Searching those may help because with eyesight comes into play and some are more concerned than others with placement.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You will find a few threads on this topic on here. Many have photos and talk about placement. Searching those may help because with eyesight comes into play and some are more concerned than others with placement.
Thanks. I thought there mightbe something about this already. I was searching on the mobile site and it wasnt displaying any search results :(

Registered
Thanks. I thought there mightbe something about this already. I was searching on the mobile site and it wasnt displaying any search results :(
Just search dash cam. I think there are 3 good threads

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.