Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I give up. Forum has been invaluable in deciding to get a new Limited, but I just can't figure out what "CWP" means, as in "2019 Subaru Ascent Touring (CWP) " or similar vehicle descriptions in Member info.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Crystal White Pearl!
Aha! So my new Limited is ABP? (Not All Points Bulletin) and its little Foz XT BRO (brother) which got traded in for it was QBP. Got it! These TLAs make it seem like we all part of the government agency DSE - Department of Subie Enthusiasts!:oops:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Well... and your username :D

That's a great color! What interior? I just kicked past 36,000 on my '19, love driving it every day.

F.S.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well... and your username :D

That's a great color! What interior? I just kicked past 36,000 on my '19, love driving it every day.

F.S.
Interior is black leather, just like the 2014 Foz before it, and the 4 Audis before that! Guess I'm in a rut . . . but it's what my SO prefers, so. . . Planning to pick up the Ascent in the next few days and really looking forward to it.

·
Administrator
783 Posts
Welcome to the forums @DLMJST!

I'm sure you've already experienced the blank expression from the dealership on your Navigation quandry... Sadly the forum didn't have a better answer (that you really wanted to hear) for ya.

C.

Also...

Quote:

For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts