Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I just got our white limited with black 7 passenger interior. Love it so far! This is our 2nd Subaru, 1st was a white legacy gt with some decent upgrades. We are in New Braunfels, Texas.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Congrats and howdy. I’m from the Houston area I drove past your area last weekend. Hope you like your Ascent as much as I do..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We actually bought ours in Houston from superior Subaru. My wife wanted either a black or white limited 7 passenger with black interior. Turned out to be a hard find, very glad we ended up with the white one!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Howdy!

Can't imagine having a black car here in the Lone Star State. I was infatuated with Tungsten for a while, and then I leaned up against one in August and decided that I'd have to stick with being a white car person. Loving my Limited CWP (no pano), and the heat-rejection film on the windows is going to be a blessing in the summer.

I bought at Subaru of Austin; ordered in August and took delivery in December, totally worth the wait for just what I wanted.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya I am very happy we ended up with white, I couldn’t convince my wife she didn’t want black for the heat and because I didn’t want to keep it clean.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts