Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is looking for something to make the center console cupholders more suitable for regular plastic water bottles. I've seen that Subaru has created a "fix", but it doesn't appear to be much better. Can anyone with the improved insert comment on its usefulness? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
55 Posts
If you find the stock setup too big then I think you will find the Subaru insert pretty spot on. It makes just as much difference as it should. Narrower and taller. That said some larger bottles may not fit. The insert doesn’t have a huge range. But big stuff fits in the doors so it’s fine by me.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
My wife is looking for something to make the center console cupholders more suitable for regular plastic water bottles. I've seen that Subaru has created a "fix", but it doesn't appear to be much better. Can anyone with the improved insert comment on its usefulness? Thanks in advance.
Let's say I was more excited for the improved cup insert than I was waiting for the Limited in 2018, and it has worked well at least 90% of time (e.g. plastic bottle, mug, glass, water container).

Regardless, no need to "fact-check"...lol. For $15, it's worth a shot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.