Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this nice cup holder liners on Amazon. Cup Holder Hero. They are a package of liners for all the storage spaces. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks but lots of posts here already. For instance:

·
Registered
566 Posts
I found this nice cup holder liners on Amazon. Cup Holder Hero. They are a package of liners for all the storage spaces. Pretty cool.
They are really nice - especially to keep things from rattling on the tiny shelves on the dash. But - they won't help any on spills and if you have a Touring, they will cover the light. I really didn't think that they would help or stay on those small shelves - previous things I put there didn't. But I've had these for over a year and the ones on the shelf remain in place and nothing rattles or slides.

·
Super Moderator
2,419 Posts
I'm still hoping they'll come out with ones that say "Ascent". I had some Cruze ones in my last car and they looked sleek.

·
Registered
731 Posts
They are really nice - especially to keep things from rattling on the tiny shelves on the dash. But - they won't help any on spills and if you have a Touring, they will cover the light. I really didn't think that they would help or stay on those small shelves - previous things I put there didn't. But I've had these for over a year and the ones on the shelf remain in place and nothing rattles or slides.
Limiteds have the led lighting too. I was wondering if these covered the lights.
Aren’t the door cup holders the only spaces without a factory mat?

·
Registered
92 Posts
They give you two. One for base and premiums that would cover the lights in limited and touring. The other will not cover the lights and is for the limited and touring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts